Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rationale

In the time that I have spent in MPI104 I have found new websites to use to my potentional. I know have a clearer understanding of how to utilize the internet as a tool. I have found that these new websites that I have found, delicious, flickr etc, are easy and effective websites to use. In this subject I have learnt how to create links using blogger. I always used google but only the simple application that are shown to the viewer on the homepage of the search engine.

I find Blogger to be a very interesting website. I enjoy reading other people's posts as well as blogging myself. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and ideas about various websites such as delicious and flickr with others. So far I have three posts on my blog, my first post, a post on delicious and one on flickr. Here is an interesting post from my blog click here. I have made comments on these blogs Becky G, Becky Dean and Melissa. I have tagged images in flickr.

Delicious I think is a great website for tagging websites that you like or visit regularly. I have so far tagged eight websites. These websites are of interest to me because I utilize them regularly. Here are three links to my favourite websites click here, click here, click here.

Flickr is a great website for uploading and sharing photos with the world. So far I have only uploaded three images. Here is a link to my three favourite images click here, click here, click here. the tags that I have utilized are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment